Areas of Interest
Functional and Integrative Medicine:
$300 First visit and evaluation (60-120 minutes)
$150 Follow-up visits (30-60 minutes)
$125 First visit adult (60–90 minutes)
$65* Follow up visit adult (30–45 minutes)
$85 First visit child (30–45 minutes)
$40* Follow up visit child (30 minutes)
$40* Brief visit (15 minutes)
* Sliding scale offered
Traditional Chinese Medicine:
$90 Initial accupuncture visit (90 minutes)
$70 Follow up accupucture visits (60 minutes)
$65 Nutritional consultation
$65 Herbal consultation
$85 for combination nurtritional/herbal consulation
$75 per visit (60 minutes)
Brennan Healing Science®:
$70 per visit (60 minutes)
$65 per visit (60 minutes)
$70 per visit (50 minutes)
• We will accept and bill insurance for the services of functional medicine and naturopathic medicine. If your insurance is not with an accepted carrier, payment will be due at the time of your visit. Specialty labs are generally not covered by insurance. If any specialty lab test kits are given at an appointment, payment is expected at the time of your visit as well.
• The following services are not covered by insurance and therefore, payment will be due at the time of your visit: Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Therapeutic Massage, Brennan Energy Healing, Reiki Healing, Yoga Classes or Yoga Dance.
• The Sanctuary accepts cash, checks, or Visa/Mastercard.
• As a courtesy, we call to confirm the appointment prior to your scheduled time; ultimately it is your responsibility to keep the scheduled appointment or reschedule.
• Sanctuary Integrative Medicine has a 24-hour cancellation policy in regards to scheduled appointments. If for some reason you cannot be present for a scheduled appointment, please notify us 24 hours prior to that appointment. We would be happy to re-schedule your appointment for another time. If appointments are not cancelled within the appropriate time frame, we reserve the right to bill the patient for 50% of the cost of the missed appointment. We strive not only to keep our patients healthy but to keep healthy professional relationships as well. Please join us in collaborating on a healthy relationship throughout your care.